Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Back to School Party with Taza by Dena Designs

The kids are back in school and now it is time to focus on what you love; quilting of course. Quiltmaker magazine is hosting a Back To School Party, offering a free pattern in bite-sized morsels and then guiding you with a sew along to create a throw-size quilt called Dozens of Daisies.

Each weekday from Sept. 8 to 16, join Quiltmaker's blog, Quilty Pleasures, for tips and techniques and giveaways galore!

Taza, the newest fabric collection from Dena Designs, will be featured Friday, September 9.

Take pictures of your creation along the way or comment here on the FreeSpirit blog about the fun you're having. We are joining the party too. If you comment between now and September 16, you may be chosen as one of four winners to receive fat quarter bundles of Taza. So, join the party and let us know if you are creating with Quilty Pleasures! Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

13 comments:

Cecilia said...

Thank you for the information about the Back to School Party with Taza. I will certainly have to check it out. Taza is such beautiful fabric.

Andrea said...

Thanks for sharing the news. I'm hoping over now to join the fun.

Debi said...

I really want to join the fun...now what fabrics should I use!

Lisnaweary Quilts said...

I'm going to check out Quilty Pleasures, thanks for the info!

Laura said...

Pretty fabric! I just started sewing in December, so I've never attempted any kind of quilting yet, although I hope to learn how to quilt one day.

Marcia W. said...

Taza is beautiful fabric. Now, I need to check out Back to School at Quilty Pleasures. Would love to win some of your Taza to use for that quilt along.

Carrie P. said...

Such great fabric. I wish I had the time to make this quilt from Quiltmaker. It is a great pattern.

Marcia W. said...

Having fun checking the Back to School Party at quiltypleasures...and eager to see what is in store on Monday the 12th!

Barb in Mi said...

Yes, I have been joining the fun - now to sew it all together...
The Taza fabric sure looks beautiful!

Amorette said...

thanks for showing us a new project- i will check it out!

Marcia W. said...

I checked again yesterday and the Back to School Party is moving right along. Hope to see some more photos of the Taza quilt! I'll be checking the fun again later today!

Unknown said...

nice post. Now you can find exporters from india for bulk silk fabrics import & export business.

Nicole said...

Wow! I made that quilt (the actual one photographed). The fabrics are great! So soft.
Thanks for sharing!
Nicole Brouillette