Friday, January 20, 2012

Come on we are so close!

Hey all you FreeSpirit Blog followers. We are lovin' that you are following us and we promise lots of goodies this year.  We are so close to 400 followers.  Come on now and spread the word and ask your friends and family to follow us.  For today only, post a comment as to who you got to follow us and we will select one random person to receive our beautiful Fall 2011 catalog as featured in the post below.  Thanks for your help! Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

5 comments:

Gberger said...

I don't know how many are now following you due to my blog or facebook page, but I recently posted a link to your site on facebook and had at least 5 comments and/or "likes" on it.

Marija said...

Even thought I LOVE your fabric, didn't get to see your blog until now - wonder how that happened? :) But now I found it and will follow! Shared a link on my FB page too so hopefully other fellow quilt designers will see it as well as all others who "Like" my page! BTW - that fabric in your previous post is gorgeous!! Just the sunshine I need today (it is snowing and ~20F in Buffalo today!) - thanks! :)

Cecilia said...

I haven't been able to get anyone to follow you yet, but I'm still working on it. Your fabrics are great.

Kathryn said...

I added ME as a follower!! Kathie L in Allentown

Sandra said...

I added myself as a follower, too. Learned about your great site from Val S., who sends out a weekly email about the best of what's happening on the Internet in the world of quilting and sewing. Sandra in Clarence, NY (near Buffalo and Niagara Falls)